Post by Dee Williams on Mar 3, 2006 23:02:27 GMT -5
Welcome to the Women's Boxing Forum!
* This Forum is for serious discussion of competitive women's boxing and kick-boxing. Posts on irrelevant or frivolous topics may be removed.
* You are welcome to speak your mind but please be civil! Rude or insulting posts, or personal attacks, may be removed - as may any with sexual content or hateful speech
* Advertising and spamming are not allowed, but links to legitimate women's boxing web sites or to news about competitive women's boxing events or personalities may be posted.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* The Forum administrator is not obliged to monitor, edit or screen posts, but may remove posts without notice, at their sole discretion.
* All Forum members are strongly encouraged to display their full (first and last) names on their posts, but a few have asked for, and been given, permission to use pseudonyms. Posters who do NOT use their full names in this Forum will not be allowed to post messages that the Forum administrator considers disrespectful or abusive to those who ARE using their full names.
* The Forum administrator also reserves the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the Forum rules, or to take other action to ensure that legitimate use of this Forum is not disrupted or abused.
Post by Dee Williams on Mar 4, 2006 11:42:59 GMT -5
Thanks for suggesting this board system to us all, Marcel. I am also just learning my way around it as an admin I can see some definite advantages over the older forum but there are a few tricky things here too, so I hope everyone will be patient while I figure out good combinations of how to set things up. I hope you're right and this will help me to weed out the game-players, while still allowing everyone who registers some privacy. I'll be open to all suggestions about the rules and how to set things up here!
Np! The best for you to do is to PM (private message) people for their identity in case you are not sure after the manual approval. If you have people who don't wnat to give you their real name just delete the account. At least the admin should know the real names. These forums can do a lot. Remember the old one I had? Same thing. One more suggestion: it might be fun to have an off topic forum where there is room for regular chitchat, funny clips etc.